MAH MCA CET ELIGIBILITY
The minimum eligibility criteria for candidates is to hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates can take a print of their application form till March week1st.
During the time of MAH MCA CET 2020 Registration for 1st year or 2nd-year lateral entry of PG degree course of MCA, you must go through the eligibility criteria. Failing to comply with the eligibility standards at any stage of the selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Highlights of MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern & Marking
MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern in Detail
Medium of Exam:
- MAH MCA CET is held in as a Computer Based Test.
- Aspirants are required to mark answers on the computer screen.
- Candidates should note that the option to give an offline test is not available. So all the interested candidates are required to fill the Online Application Form.
- The paper will be conducted in English.
Types of Questions:
- Time allotted for the test is 90 minutes.
- Questions in the test will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- For every question, four options will be given out of which only one option will be correct.
Sections and Marks Distribution.
MAH MCA CET will contain 4 sections of a total of 200 marks. The following table provides information on the section-wise distribution of marks:
MAH MCA CET Syllabus
Mathematics & Statistics
Topics will be from the high school maths syllabus up to the standard 12th.
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
- Basic Set Theory and Functions
English Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Sets based on Grouping and Pattern
- Mapping and Best Routes
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Topics such as computer architecture and operating system basics are to be given special importance other than the topics given below:
- Basic English Grammer
- Summary writing
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Ordering of Sentences
- Para jumbles etc.
- Computer Basics
- Data Representation
- Binary Arithmetic
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Language
- Operating System basics
- On the computer allotted to the candidate, the candidate’s details (Name, photograph etc.) will be displayed on the screen.
- At the scheduled time (generally 10 minutes before the exam), candidates are required to enter Username and Password as instructed in Admit Card.
- After entering the username and Password click on “Sign In” button.
Test Taking Process
- Read instructions carefully as they provide the entire exam related information including the number of questions and marking scheme.
- Click on “I am ready to begin” button. The test will start at the scheduled time only.
- Timer count starts when candidates click the button “I am ready to begin”.
- Question number in the Question Palette at the right of the screen can be clicked to go to that numbered question directly.
- You have to select any answer out of the given four options, by clicking on the circle button in front of the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click the circle button of another option. In order to cancel the answer, click on “Clear Response” button.
- To save your answer, it is mandatory to click on the Save & Next button, otherwise answer will not be saved.
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. In case, a question is answered and marked for Review that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will not be available until the completion of the exam time. Candidates are not required to click the submit button as the system will automatically submit the test after Exam Closure time.
- Thereafter, exam summary will be displayed on the screen with Subject Name, Number of questions answered, Number of questions unanswered, marked for review, and not visited.
- Then you have to confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button.
- The countdown timer will start ticking after you click the button “I am ready to begin”.
- Candidates can refer to the timer to get an idea of the time left in completion of the test.