IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry) Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry) required Bachelor of Computer Applications / B.Sc. (Information Technology) / B.Sc.(Computer Science) degree with mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or graduate level from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry) Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
Steps in Filling up the application form:
Application Form Fee
- Please go to the new candidate registration button and complete the registration process.
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
- Candidate has to fill in the above-mentioned details to receive the User ID and Password.
- Candidate will receive the User ID on the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Candidate can login with the User ID and Password to complete the application form for IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry)
- For applying to the multiple courses Single Registration is sufficient.
- Candidates are required to fill separate Application Forms for each course of study as detailed in this Guide. However, candidates should submit a single Application Form for courses for which a Common Entrance Test is to be conducted.
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry) have to fill up the application form on the official site.
A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry)
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 10KB - 100 KB in jpg / jpeg format only.
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be up to 10 KB - 100 KB in Jpg / jpeg format only.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Service is a must.
- The printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
Candidates are not allowed to make any correction at a later stage after submission of an application. O correction is entertained via post, fax, email or by hand.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry)
Important Instructions Application Process
- Step-1: Students have registered for Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- No correspondence is allowed on incomplete submission of form.
- No request of remitted fees is entertained
- Please keep visiting the IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entryofficial website for latest updates.
IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry) Exam Pattern
IPU CET MCA (Lateral Entry) Syllabus
For syllabus details refer to the prospectus
- C and Data Structures
- Computer Organisation
- Discrete Mathematics
- Operating Systems