Includes 111+ one chapter tests of MATHS / COMPUTERS/QUANT/REASONING/ENGLISH . 8+(3 chapter/ 5 chapter tests) / 12+ REVISION TEST SERIES/ 5+ PHASE TESTS and 10+ MOCK TESTS according to latest pattern of MAHCET MCA .
MAHCET MCA Test Series is prepared by top notch faculty having 25+ years of academic experience. The tests are designed considering the previous exam pattern and difficulty level with enough variations to save you from negative surprises. The chapter wise and sectional tests will allow you to identify your strengths & weaknesses and focus efforts accordingly. Finally, our data driven performance analysis is extremely important from strategic perspective as it helps in formulation of actual exam tactics. You also get access to Telegram Discussion group to seek support from INFOMATHS faculty and your peers anytime.
MAHCET MCA TEST SERIES exam preparation includes 111+ one chapter tests of MATHS / COMPUTERS/QUANT/REASONING/ENGLISH . 8+(3 chapter/ 5 chapter tests) / 12+ REVISION TEST SERIES/ 5+ PHASE TESTS and 10+ MOCK TESTS according to latest pattern of MAHCET MCA .
This Prep Course program has been designed to enhance student’s preparation through a personalized curriculum that will speed-up the learning before the exam. Make best use of the time to learn shortcuts, tricks and other helpful tips from our expert faculty.
Get national ranking for mocks and AI based test analytics to identify strong and weak points and formulate success strategy.
THE COACHING TEAM
With over 25+ years of experience; infomaths faculty is a brilliant mix of test prep gurus, curriculum experts and industry leaders with experience of more than 25+ years . We have produced numerous -MCA successful toppers. Our top-notch experts have helped thousands of MCA aspirants realize their dreams of getting admissions in the best MCA colleges & be placed in top companies for over two decades now.
What you will learn?
· Advanced concepts, theory and definitions of different topics
· Revision of important related concepts
· Shortcuts, tips and tricks to solve questions in less time
· Different strategies to attempt MAHCET MCA.
WHY INFOMATHS ?With an experience of more than 25 years in the test-prep industry and having mentored more than 32,000 students in classrooms and online, INFOMATHS has emerged as the fastest growing test-prep portal in India. We have produced numerous JNU,DU,IIT BHU,NIMCET,CUET,PU toppers. Our MCA Complete Online Classroom Course curators include experienced faculty members who are alumni of NIT,DU,JNU and top national & international MCA colleges themselves. We, at INFOMATHS , make sure that our students get nothing but the best.
PATTERN FOR MAH-MCA-CET: The Online CET could comprise 4 sections:. Mathematics & Statistics, Logical / Abstract Reasoningg, English comprehension and verbal ability and Computer Concepts of total 200 marks , with composite time of 90 minutes duration.
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MAH-MCA-CET : The Online CET would be comprised of four sections viz Mathematics and Statistics, Logical/ Abstract reasoning, English comprehension and verbal ability and Computer Concepts of total 200 marks with composite time of 90 minutes duration.
Syllabus: a) Mathematics and Statistics: The question paper will cover the following topics of high school mathematics
· Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, factorization, Quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations.
· Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, mid- point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
· Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
· Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function.
· Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, Binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least squares, correlation and regression.
· Arithmetic: Ratios and proportions, problems on time-work, distance-speed, percentage, etc.
· Basic Set Theory and Functions: Set, relations and mappings.
· Mensuration: areas, triangles and quadrilaterals, area and circumference of circles, volumes and surface areas of simple solids such as cubes, spheres, cylinders and cones.
b) Logical/ Abstract Reasoning: This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and logically you can think. This section will cover logical situations and questions based on the facts given in the passage. This test shall check the problem solving capability of the candidate.
c) English comprehension and verbal ability: Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidate's general understanding of the English language. There will be questions on the topics such as Basic English grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, synonyms antonyms, sentence correction, word & phrases, jumbled paragraph.
d) Computer Concepts: · Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices. · Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, signed arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams. · Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts. · Computer Language: Assembly language and high level language, Computer Programming in C. · Operating System basics
No of Questions
Marks per question
Mathematics & Statistics
Logical/ Abstract Reasoning
English comprehension and verbal ability
The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)
There is no negative marking System for this test.
Test Duration: 90 Minutes
Medium of CET : English
Mode of Examination – Online
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing to Online MAH-MCA-CET : The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria: (i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
(ii) The should have Passed B.C.A or B.Sc. (Computer Science) or B.Sc (IT) or B.E. (CSE) or B.Tech (CSE) or B.E. (IT) or B.Tech. (IT) or equivalent Degree and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State);
Or (ii) The candidate should have any graduation degree (e.g : B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc or B.Com or B.A. or B.Voc. etc) preferably with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level(with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University) and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Reserved categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State); (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)