How To Prepare F or Banking Exams
Last updated 15-09-2020
you need set aside the casual attitude of yours towards the competitive examinations. Competitive examinations need full dedication and commitment. Everyone has only 24 hours in a day and what makes the difference is how he/she utilizes these hours. Students, in this era of technology, when the world is getting more virtualized, it is simply unreasonable to think that its difficult to crack bank exams. In this article, we will be discussing every important thing that may help you make a headway in your career in the Public Sector Banks.
Every competitive examination demands a lot of hard work. The banking examination is the most tried and tested examination. The first and foremost thing a beginner can go through with the type of examination conducted for bank examination. Then after the new aspirant should choose which exam to focus on and search for the syllabus for the same. Looking through the syllabus and previous year question is a must when preparing for a competitive examination as it not only provides you with an overall analysis of the examination but also helps in practicing questions. You can prepare for the banking examination by self-study and online materials. There are a lot of online platforms that can provide every information banking examination with study material. You can look for our online platform CIURSEDU and our YouTube channel INFOMATHS INDIA for your ease. We have come up with everything a new aspirant seeking to build his/her career in the banking sector is looking for. Read the full article for more details.
Every person has different strategy to prepare for the baking exams. Some of them successfully sail through their desired goal while some miss hitting the same. Aspirants are more rerouted towards this sector because of the lucrative salary packages, Other benefits apart from the salary and timely progression. Let us dive into the detailed and organized strategy to prepare for bank exams
Let us have a look at the basic structure of the exam pattern in banking exams.
S. No Subjects
1 Reasoning Ability
2 English Language
3 Quantitative Aptitude
4 General Awareness (Only in mains)
It is to be noted that every banking examination has now introduced sectional timing and sectional cut off. Before starting your preparation, keep these points in mind also negative marking is a major factor in the bank exams.
Generally, prelims is qualifying in nature and marks of mains and interview makes the merit list. A candidate has to qualify and ace through all stages to get the desired position in banks. Also, prelims and mains are generally held on the online mode method.
After having grasped the details on exam pattern, the next step is to know about the detailed syllabus for the bank exam. Generally syllabus is not provided by the organizing authority. Aspirants can check the syllabus of different bank exams on INFOMATHSONLINE.COM
What after knowing the detailed exam pattern and syllabus?
• Identify the topics you feel you are good at after knowing the exam pattern and syllabus.
• Set small goals. Make sure each goal is realistic and achievable.
• After the notification, students get 2-3 months for the preparation. Make proper plans for the same and start without waiting for the official news.
• Don’t procrastinate. The more you wait for the official notification to be out the more you lose your time for studies.
• Clear your basic concepts first before moving on to advance level. You can practice from daily quizzes being provided on bankersadda.
• Try not to restrict your preparation to basic theory only. Move on to the advance level as soon as you are done with the basic concepts.
• Do not go for the mock test in the beginning. Learn, practice and then analyze this should be the proper hierarchy to prepare for any bank exam.
• Once you are done with the syllabus and able to solve even complex and tricky questions, go for the mock test.